By: Qiao Chen
After reading this section you should be able to:
1. Identify the different methods used to control slaves.
2. Know the rules the slaveholders had for the overseers and slaves.
3. Know the different rewards the slaves were given.
4. Identify health conditions.
5. Know how slave housing is controlled.
6. Identify Solomon Northrup, Charles Ball, Josiah Henson, Francis Henderson.
7. Identify stories from a slave.
8. Know the different kinds of foods given to slaves.
9. Know the treatments from slavemasters.
10. Identify the different ways of punishments.
11. Identify the weapons for punishment.